« Home | 4.20..need i say more... i will anyway... sorry ... » | ...save me because of your unfailing love... I am ... » | everyone...stop yelling at me for not blogging..i ... » | so...heather is in cali for one day..and made it o... » | opening day for major league baseball....... make... » | no flushing allowed..... so, we don't have water ... » | DELLY HAS WORMS!! delly gebhardt, my laptop...was... » | I've been warned that Monday's are severly emotion... » | yes yes..i'm on it..i'm blogging already...cut me ... » | OFF TO ILLINOIS!!!! see you all there..... i'll ... »

Dear Blog Readers,

Please accept my deepest apologies for not blogging enough. I'm recieving a lot of hate emails and comments and quite frankly am fearing for my life. So without further ado...here we go...

i'm currently trying to waste time while i wait to go pick up scott from the aiport...his flight was supposed to be in at 11pm..but at this point won't be in till around 2 am...i'm about to fall out....

it's been so hot here...record heat for april i guess...but i love it..i love the sun...but will probably one day have wrinkley old leather skin....so that always sucks....

updates:

the ball is still missing that holds up the weights in the fitness center...so my old lady friend can't work out

i got a new eyebrow ring ball to replace the one i lost in the aformentioned fitness center...but every time i go run..i still glance around on the floor, like i'm actually going to find this tiny little silver ball after of week of vacuuming by the cleaners....

I miss eating yogurt....darn you atkins :)

3 more days till i see Tony.

13 more days till i meet his family.

Not soon enough till Tony lives here.