« Home | so...heather is in cali for one day..and made it o... » | opening day for major league baseball....... make... » | no flushing allowed..... so, we don't have water ... » | DELLY HAS WORMS!! delly gebhardt, my laptop...was... » | I've been warned that Monday's are severly emotion... » | yes yes..i'm on it..i'm blogging already...cut me ... » | OFF TO ILLINOIS!!!! see you all there..... i'll ... » | sorry to all of you who have been anxiously awaiti... » | In the words of Christina Aguilera..."they say if ... » | getting old sucks!!! i know, i'm only 25...but you... »

everyone...stop yelling at me for not blogging..i can't handle the pressure....cause when you tell me to blog..i feel like it's gotta be all good and funny and i cant handle the pressure.......so here you go....

i love reading everyone else's blogs.....they make me smile....help me to catch up on my friends' lives......make me feel close to all of you even though i am thousands of miles away :( my new fav blog is heather's....who just moved to cali as a nurse.....so good to have an old friend around..and judging by her stories on her blog..she hasnt changed one bit..... www.nurseheatha.blogspot.com

Easter....good church...good food...good friends...and fams.....that's what it's all about....o..t.hat, and Jesus bustin out of the tomb.....

scott and i are awaiting a package from my mom for easter.....or i should say....Scott is awaiting a package...cause i'm sure it's just full of candy like our v-day one was.....and as many times as i tell my mom i'm atkins and dont eat sugar...she still sends packages full of all sorts of good candy that i have to hand over to scott......not that scott minds.....dont' get me wrong mom..i'm thankful....i like giving joy to scott in the form of peeps.....

so, there's a crazy fitness center robber on the loose.....let me explain....
last week i went to my fitness cent. to work out and the little metal pin was missing on the weight machine...you know, the one that holds the 80 lb weight in place while i work out......did i say 80..i meant 30......anyway it was gone.....and then the next day..it was miraculously back....
so sat....i go back again..and find it missing......once again......so i just did cardio and went on my way....
so today i go work out..and it's still missing...so i'm running away on the treadmill...and this 70ish old lady comes in and starts working our too.....after my run.....i lifted some free weights and was staring ahead at the tv...watching sportscenter of course......i hear this huge noise....and look back..and the old lady had just stumbled a bit on her treadmill and it made a huge noise....she smiled and said "sorry"...i was like.....why is she sorry.....like she disturbed my intense work-out, i was just concerned she broke a hip or something....(anyway..this side story about the old lady..is going to get back to the story about the missing pin...i promise)....so long story, even longer.......the old lady says..."that pin is missing again..i. told the office." she said. "o, did you", was my huge response. "yeah...it was missing last week, and my husband said he saw some kid bring it back. they filled out a report at the office......" and then she adds in a hostile voice, like it was my fault. "I gotta work out...it's for my osteoperosis"
so...some kid somewhere in our complex stole the stupid pin and is in effect killing an old woman...so i say....forget robbery..this kid is a murderer