« Home | everyone...stop yelling at me for not blogging..i ... » | so...heather is in cali for one day..and made it o... » | opening day for major league baseball....... make... » | no flushing allowed..... so, we don't have water ... » | DELLY HAS WORMS!! delly gebhardt, my laptop...was... » | I've been warned that Monday's are severly emotion... » | yes yes..i'm on it..i'm blogging already...cut me ... » | OFF TO ILLINOIS!!!! see you all there..... i'll ... » | sorry to all of you who have been anxiously awaiti... » | In the words of Christina Aguilera..."they say if ... »

...save me because of your unfailing love...
I am worn out from sobbing.
Every night tears drench my bed;
my pillow is wet from weeping...
Psalm 6:4,6


I'll let David, the psalmist, say what my heart feels...

Is there anything better than unfailing love? will we ever be able to even comprehend that in our humanness? unfailing love...unconditional love....
Will we ever really be able to understand why someone could love us so much?

My prayer is that each of you will get a glimpse of that love in someone here on earth...someone that loves you.....faults, past, mistakes..and all...it's the most indescribable feeling in the world...unfailing love...a love that seems easier to give than to receive...because receiving it requires vulnerability, it requires humility, it requires a lack of control...

thank you God for Tony