« Home | HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAMIE!!! this blog is dedicated... » | Dear Blog Readers, Please accept my deepest apolo... » | 4.20..need i say more... i will anyway... sorry ... » | ...save me because of your unfailing love... I am ... » | everyone...stop yelling at me for not blogging..i ... » | so...heather is in cali for one day..and made it o... » | opening day for major league baseball....... make... » | no flushing allowed..... so, we don't have water ... » | DELLY HAS WORMS!! delly gebhardt, my laptop...was... » | I've been warned that Monday's are severly emotion... »

ok..i'm super busy..but i had to stop for a second to tell you what i saw today at the drug store...i was on my way to work from a meeting..and i stopped at the drug store to grab some last minute stuff before i fly out tomorrow....

ok..so mother's day is approaching and all over the store they had these little tags on everything that said something like "remember mom this mother's day"....you know, just little reminders on certain products in case you need help shopping....
so i'm walking down the aisle, and i see one on a "beard & mustache trimmer".....UMMMM...what? I guess nothing says happy mothers day like, "hey mom, shave your beard...."

off to IL for 4 days.....