« Home | "...leaving on a jetplane...don't know when i'll b... » | ok..i'm super busy..but i had to stop for a second... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAMIE!!! this blog is dedicated... » | Dear Blog Readers, Please accept my deepest apolo... » | 4.20..need i say more... i will anyway... sorry ... » | ...save me because of your unfailing love... I am ... » | everyone...stop yelling at me for not blogging..i ... » | so...heather is in cali for one day..and made it o... » | opening day for major league baseball....... make... » | no flushing allowed..... so, we don't have water ... »

Sporst Center or Spanish Channel?

It's always a race every morning to the fitness center. If I get there first, i quickly turn the tv to channel 26 ESPN..to get my fill of sportscenter...to track the latest and greatest in the wonderful world of sports...it always makes my running time a lot easier...

If my hispanic middle-aged lady friend gets there first...it's Telamundo...the latest and greatest in the world of spanish game shows and talk shows with at least 12 hosts on at one time...all crammed on a couch....
i spend my time staring out the window when running..and it always seems to suck...however, i'm hoping that through that i will learn spanish at some point....

most days she beats me to the tv...but she knows me too well, if she leaves before i'm done working out....she turns the tv to espn....

today i arrived at the fitness center already preparing myself to watch the spanish channel...but to my surprise there was nobody there.....YES..i was all alone to crank espn...as excited as i could be..i approached the hanging tv and turned it to 26 (sometimes 27 espn2..if there is a game on espn)....but to my disappointment there was a tennis match on both espn's..so no sports center for me today.....so i naturally turned to the next best channel....tlc..and watched a 'baby story'....nothing like running along to the sight of watching a baby being born.....something about seeing the pain of those women...makes my running pain seem like nothing.....

one day i will get cable....one day...but until then...my fitness center meets all my television needs....