« Home | ahahah...this is the best pic ever...tony enjoying... » | scott and his banana cake i made him....he picked ... » | Happy Birthday to the 3 of us!!! It was awesome t... » | it's been a while sorry... here's the latest... ... » | this picture is a tribute to how guys take picture... » | congrats tara and chad on the birth of their new ... » | thought i'd put a pic of my hot fiance and his swe... » | i totally forgot to mention that i felt my first e... » | i'm homesick this week...my uncle died friday nigh... » | Since i use this blog as a way to keep in touch wi... »


tony was really excited about his favorite present...he got the first of season of "dukes of hazard" on dvd....scott got him that....of course he also liked his Randy Moss jersey i got him...but not as much as his dukes.... Posted by Hello

This is the funniest picture of Tony I think I've ever seen.

Post a Comment