« Home | it's been a while sorry... here's the latest... ... » | this picture is a tribute to how guys take picture... » | congrats tara and chad on the birth of their new ... » | thought i'd put a pic of my hot fiance and his swe... » | i totally forgot to mention that i felt my first e... » | i'm homesick this week...my uncle died friday nigh... » | Since i use this blog as a way to keep in touch wi... » | if i could just do this everyday, i would be happy... » | "it's sunny every day here..." sometimes i get si... » | heather and i managed to meet at the beach wearing... »


Happy Birthday to the 3 of us!!! It was awesome to spend my 26th with my twin of course. Tony's bday is the day after ours!! The 3 of us hung out..opened presents and ate cake. But i must say the best present i received wednesday was for the Cardinals to lose the World Series!! Posted by Hello

It looks like you guys had fun. Wish I could have been there this year to celebrate.

Post a Comment