« Home | heather and i managed to meet at the beach wearing... » | heather got her thumb stuck in her corona bottle..... » | i just can't resist putting pics up of me and tony... » | i'm so glad yesterday i over!!! I definitely had ... » | my fav pic from mexico....no hard labor of buildin... » | this family has a new house!!  » | just got back from mexico...here's me, scott, and ... » | i'm off to mexico tomorrow...i can't wait...thanks... » | I'm Engaged!!!  » | "...at last, my love has come along...my lonely da... »

"it's sunny every day here..."

sometimes i get sick of the sun.....i would love a nice cold, rainy day once in a while....maybe the chance to actually wear jeans and, dare i say, a long-sleeve shirt.....

i don't really have much to say lately...odd huh? i'm in a weird funk it seems....yesterday i just cried before going to work...just feeling overwhelmed...stressed....all i want to do is work on wedding stuff...but turns out i have a job and other stuff to do.....

it was suggested to me last week to look at my life a year ago, and see how far it has come.....this is a great excercise if you feel like you are in a funk...it makes you realize how things have changed and how, even though it may seem you are going nowhere right now, you came from somewhere else.....

anyway i looked at old journals, old blogs.....and this was my life a year ago this week...

-tony and i had just started talking again....every entry in my journal was a prayer for him and us...(it's always funny to me when you want someone you pray for them a lot...like i was genunially praying for him...but really wanted to say to God..."give him to me")
-i had just met my first 2 friends in bakersfield...over a clove at the local cafe
-i was having wacked out dreams, after not sleeping for days.....(visit my blog archives and read about my dreams...they made me laugh out loud..i forgot i had those...)
-the church hadn't launched yet...and i had no clue what i was doing (i still don't)
-jamie's mom was sick....i was praying for her
-i was 65 lbs heavier :)

where was your life a year ago?

Girl-I remember those dreams-they cracked me up.
If I think of a year ago not alot has changed which I don't know how I feel about. I was missing one of my best friends that had just left for Cali:)
I do go to the city more and see some of my cool friends more often;)

Post a Comment