« Home | Since i use this blog as a way to keep in touch wi... » | if i could just do this everyday, i would be happy... » | "it's sunny every day here..." sometimes i get si... » | heather and i managed to meet at the beach wearing... » | heather got her thumb stuck in her corona bottle..... » | i just can't resist putting pics up of me and tony... » | i'm so glad yesterday i over!!! I definitely had ... » | my fav pic from mexico....no hard labor of buildin... » | this family has a new house!!  » | just got back from mexico...here's me, scott, and ... »

i'm homesick this week...my uncle died friday night and i hate that i live so far away..i hate that i costs money to be with my family....so scott and i are stuck here while our whole family mourns together tonight. i wish i could be home just to hug my favorite aunt...

i'm in a meeting right now and i can't even focus...the people on the other end of phone at our teleconference meeting keep calling on me like a teacher in class who know i'm not paying attention.....sorry my head is not in work today....

for that matter my head hasn't been in my work at all lately....

tony and i are stressing about wedding plans....money issues...it sucks...ironically the meeting i am in...we are planning a service around the issue of money...

i wish it fealt like fall here..i wish i could curl up in a blanket and watch football..instead you have to crank up the air in your apt to be comfortable....although i must say i took comfort in the fact that i put on a fleece this morning when i left the house at 6:50...but by 10 today..i will have on a tank top...that sucks...

i desperately miss my family and friends right now..i'm having a hard time being in CA this week

I'm thinking about you guys and the family. Love you!

Hang in there Shell. It will get better, I know you know this, but I also know. I have been in the situation there, and here! I am thinking of you! Love you and miss you!

nina...first of all, i'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. it does suck to be so far away from situations like those. second of all, know that you are missed here probably way more than you are missing anyone out there...seriously. thirdly, if i hear you say again you are stressing out about wedding stuff, i'm going to hitchhike out to bakersfield and kick your skinny little ass...okay? okay. when you get stressed. call. love you, nina!!

I'm back Shelly! My cell is broken again of course. I was in San Francisco for awhile visiting a friend from Syracuse. I miss you somuch!! I am so sorry about your uncle. I wish I could give you a hug right now. I know what you mean about the weather. Hopefully it will get cooler soon! As soon as I get my phone up and running I will give you a call (hopefully by 2-morrow)

I love you!!!!

Shelly, I am SO sorry about your uncle. When I heard about my Gram I wanted to be closer too - totally understand!!
About the weather changes though - us Borntregers left praying "God will go where ever you lead - just not IL". We all came back with runny noses, coughs and feeling miserable - there is something to say about our constant hot weather:)
Your Cali Mom

Post a Comment