« Home | if i could just do this everyday, i would be happy... » | "it's sunny every day here..." sometimes i get si... » | heather and i managed to meet at the beach wearing... » | heather got her thumb stuck in her corona bottle..... » | i just can't resist putting pics up of me and tony... » | i'm so glad yesterday i over!!! I definitely had ... » | my fav pic from mexico....no hard labor of buildin... » | this family has a new house!!  » | just got back from mexico...here's me, scott, and ... » | i'm off to mexico tomorrow...i can't wait...thanks... »

Since i use this blog as a way to keep in touch with friends and family..i thought i would use it to let everyone know (who doesn't know already) that tony and I set a wedding date...June 10, 2005...it's a Friday night. (thanks amy for reminding me to tell my peops)...it's in Streator..Friday night party baby!!

Holla'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Szokie

dude...j, if you can get glen to dance it up with you...you are my hero!!!

Um...I am not really sure that I can see Glen dancing! It's a little frightening!! But there will be pics if you get him out there!!!!

Woo-hoo! Holla, holla...a good night in Streator that will be!

Post a Comment