« Home | i'm homesick this week...my uncle died friday nigh... » | Since i use this blog as a way to keep in touch wi... » | if i could just do this everyday, i would be happy... » | "it's sunny every day here..." sometimes i get si... » | heather and i managed to meet at the beach wearing... » | heather got her thumb stuck in her corona bottle..... » | i just can't resist putting pics up of me and tony... » | i'm so glad yesterday i over!!! I definitely had ... » | my fav pic from mexico....no hard labor of buildin... » | this family has a new house!!  »

i totally forgot to mention that i felt my first earthquake the other day...it was so cool...i was meeting with this worship guy at another church in town..and all of a sudden i felt like i was getting sick to my stomach...like the room was spinning....only of course the room wasn't spinning it was quaking...it was really cool...it lasted for a good 5 seconds...apparently it was a 5.0 quake just east of bakersfield....it's fun to feel the quakes, but only if people don't die of course....i dont think anyone did...

on a totally unrelated note: tony and i are going to minnesota for thanksgiving...i'm SOOO excited....we are both pretty homesick and just wanting to be around family. His whole family will be together, spouces, kids....everyone...it will be so awesome. i've hung out with all his family, but at different times..never everyone together..i can't wait. tony's mom is so much like my mom....so i can imagine the spread of food for thanksgiving, and just how much she is going to take care of all her kids...which i'm excited to be one of soon :)
tony said last year his family went sledding on thanksgiving....tony was out here in cali last year visiting me....o my goodness i would LOVE to see snow....let it snow baby...

speaking of moms.....my mom is coming out for a week for christmas.....that is going to rule....scott and tony and i dream about the food my mom and i are going to make in their apt...not to mention thinking of left-overs...i love holiday left overs :)

so i got 3 exciting months coming up...this month is of course mine, scott, heaths and tony's bday...next month minnesota, december kathy in cali........

yippeee..........

Oh my goodness, do you realize it's almost been a year since I moved out there??? I was there on Thanksgiving last year. Crazy!

Glad you have lots to look forward to!

Oh my goodness, do you realize it's almost been a year since I moved out there??? I was there on Thanksgiving last year. Crazy!

Glad you have lots to look forward to!

Oh my goodness, do you realize it's almost been a year since I moved out there??? I was there on Thanksgiving last year. Crazy!

Glad you have lots to look forward to!

Hello! There are other people in Cali that you can come visit!! :0)

Post a Comment