« Home | this picture is a tribute to how guys take picture... » | congrats tara and chad on the birth of their new ... » | thought i'd put a pic of my hot fiance and his swe... » | i totally forgot to mention that i felt my first e... » | i'm homesick this week...my uncle died friday nigh... » | Since i use this blog as a way to keep in touch wi... » | if i could just do this everyday, i would be happy... » | "it's sunny every day here..." sometimes i get si... » | heather and i managed to meet at the beach wearing... » | heather got her thumb stuck in her corona bottle..... »

it's been a while sorry...

here's the latest...

my wedding dress came in 4 weeks early...so now i'm tortured with looking at it every day and wanting the next 7+ months to fly by....i love it though.....haven't put in on yet....but do confess to staying up late one night and putting my hair up with my veil and tierra :)

birthday fun this week....scott and i are hanging out wednesday...getting pumpkins to carve...then wed. night tony will join us for dinner and gift giving....then thur is tony's bday...we are hanging out all day and doing dinner....

228 days till the wedding
28 days till we go to MN for thanksgiving

i've become a wimp with cold weather..i'm ashamed of myself.....i no longer have thick midwest skin...

our work offices moved...so i work late night now..it's sweet..i love it...in the words of william wallace....FREEDOM......

that's me in a nutshell...not literally of course..i couldn't fit in a nutshell :)

off to the hot tub....