« Home | yesterday's day off was brought to you by "Franks ... » | currently....wearing my new glasses...i picked up ... » | i spoke too soon...i just trashed talked heather a... » | one of these things is not like the other...  » | a rare sight in california  » | mountan stream...  » | aww..isn't nature great.....  » | we sat in front of an antique shop and just chille... » | tony met a new friend...  » | tony and i went up to the little cute town in the ... »


aloha from tony & shelly...this Sunday our church threw us a surprise engagement party (with a hawaiin theme obvioulsy)....and they revealed that they raised money and bought us a honeymoon in hawaii...waikiki beach here we come!!! Posted by Hello

Shelly,

I'm Jamie's friend. Ha. I love the Hawaiian themed party, and I'm sad because Szoke says you won't be making it down to LA next weekend. I was hoping to meet you! However, Jamie tells me you'll be staying with them in Chicago after I move there before your wedding. Phew. That takes away some of my sadness.

Julia

you are moving there??? no way...i actually feel like i know you...can't wait to acutally "hang"...

ummm...that is way awesome that they gave you a trip to hawaii. nice, dude.

I am! You must not read my blog, since all I do lately is talk about how excited I am to move. Bwahahahaha.

I feel like I know you too, so I can't WAIT to meet you for reals. Szoke, Tdubs and I will feel your absence next weekend.

that's awesome! congrats on getting your honeymoon to hawaii!

Honeymoon in Hawaii --- That's flippin' sweet...

Nina...
That is SOOOO awesome!! Congrats. Can't wait to see you.

kt :-)

Post a Comment