« Home | one of these things is not like the other...  » | a rare sight in california  » | mountan stream...  » | aww..isn't nature great.....  » | we sat in front of an antique shop and just chille... » | tony met a new friend...  » | tony and i went up to the little cute town in the ... » | feeling the FREEZING COLD mountain lake water...to... » | up close with me at lake isabella...  » | my day off...tony and i went exploring in the moun... »


i spoke too soon...i just trashed talked heather about the snow in New York, making her feel bad about moving from cali....well the weather wasn't all that great yesterday. IT HAILED. it was creepy, thunder & lightning and everything....wouldn't think much of it back in IL...but in cali...what the heck....people were freaking out here...i heard a grown man say he had never seen this before in his life... Posted by Hello

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it - I think I'd freak out if I saw that in Cali. I can't help but laughing at the timing - right after you were busting on me!!
It's actually not snowy here anymore. It was 37 degrees here today! That's actually pretty warm for here!

Post a Comment