« Home | i spoke too soon...i just trashed talked heather a... » | one of these things is not like the other...  » | a rare sight in california  » | mountan stream...  » | aww..isn't nature great.....  » | we sat in front of an antique shop and just chille... » | tony met a new friend...  » | tony and i went up to the little cute town in the ... » | feeling the FREEZING COLD mountain lake water...to... » | up close with me at lake isabella...  »

currently....

wearing my new glasses...i picked up some drug store reading glasses and they have made all the difference with headaches sitting at my computer

listening to a worship mix...but had to laugh cause the phrase "you're my all, you're the best" cheesily was just sung....some of you know what song i'm talking about...(an otherwise good worship song..but they just couldn't come up with anything else to rhyme with righteousness)

taking a break from work....i am actually getting a lot done..so i'm taking a well-deserved blog break

waiting for kt to call me back, so we can chat wedding flowers...i think she forgot..i called her at 11:24..it is now 1:52...ahhah

hearing a dog scream bloody murder at the grooming place across the parking lot

enjoying the 75 degree weather with the door propped wide open at the office

looking forward to hanging out with the twin tonight...there may be a highly coveted game of trivia pursuit in the mix...

breaking in my wedding shoes...however, i dont think i will go with these...they kill...and this is the 3rd time i've given them a chance...i think i may go with something less tall, uncomfortable, and slip-on...

noticing my hair has gotten freakishly long...i guess that's what happens when the only hair cut you get in cali was in the first month you moved here (in 2003) at a place wrongly named "great clips"...making me never want to cut my hair again...

needing to get back to work...

Here is some trivie for you.

How many times will Shelly have lost to me at trivial pusuit after tonight?

a. 1 time

b. 7 times

c. none, because "lost" is not an accurate description of how badly I have destroyed her with knowledge o so many nights!

Never, ever get your hair cut at great clips no matter how much money you save. There are some things that shouldn't be compromised.
Also, ever since we made fun of that worship song I have never been able to listen to it without thinking about us laughing at it.

I always feel like I need to give Jesus a high-five or a 'shucks'-punch in the arm at that part of the song.

-Liz

Post a Comment