« Home | ok...fine kristi, i'll write something... you MUS... » | i think from now on i will just post pics as oppos... » | Mine and Tony's Pumpkin :)  » | tony and i at sunset on pismo beach  » | the boys got me a digi cam for my bday..i'm so exc... » | tony was really excited about his favorite present... » | ahahah...this is the best pic ever...tony enjoying... » | scott and his banana cake i made him....he picked ... » | Happy Birthday to the 3 of us!!! It was awesome t... » | it's been a while sorry... here's the latest... ... »

i'm not sure i expected the roller coaster that is "church-planting"...

i'm not sure i know all the time what God is trying to teach me...

i'm not sure i'm an effective creative arts director...

i'm not sure how to handle my emotions....


i am sure that God is still God
i am sure that I am still His
i am sure that I am a worship leader
I am sure that God doesn't care about programs & "ministries" as much as He cares about his children worshipping Him in spirit & truth and "ministering" to the hurting & broken.

"quiet me with your holy love, and rejoice over me with singing..." zeph 3:17