« Home | i think i got the hot tub up and running at my hou... » | check out my mom....the actress....she's the one o... » | thought i would change things up a bit...i didn't ... » | "...to this end I labor, struggling with all his e... » | for more info on mine and heather's day at the bea... » | this couple was on a blanket next to us at the bea... » | heather snapped this of me writing "i love you: in... » | i like this pic..it's through the artsy lense of t... » | these pics are low resolution...but i couldnt wait... » | tony and I at the wedding...don't we look hot? He... »

if it's true that "all dogs go to heaven"...then is it ok if i kill the 3 that live at the house i'm sitting?

just wondering....

they bark all the live long day....but mostly at 6 am right outside my door

on an unrelated topic: i'm bummed about being here for the 4th of July. i'm going to miss "Streator's 4th: America's Best"...cause that is truly what they are.
I guess here, nobody really makes a big deal out of the 4th....you have to pay to go to the fireworks, and most people just do their own in their front yard....lame....
gone are the tailgating days at the Broadway.....
last year, the 4th was my last weekend in IL before i moved...i can't believe i've been here a year already....

so for those of you in streator this weekend...remember me and scott when you are sitting in the back of a truck that you parked at the Bway early to save your spot, or when the glow-stick seller walks by to sell you one...or when you're buying a pork chop sandwich for a dollar under the tent...or when you're tossin the bean bag in the tournament....or when you're singing the tune "i'm proud to be an american, where at least i know i'm free."......

i'll probably just be packing up my apt anyway :)

I will definitely be thinking of you! It won't be the same without you there! Lisa will be in her wheelchair in the back of Glen's truck with your mom next to her in the white plastic chair. With us drunk fools walking around talking to everyone. I will fo sho call you up!

Shels-this also makes me sad:( I am excited about going to the crows concert this year but you know I love the steator outings and am going to be sad that we can't sit on the back of glen's truck together this year.

Post a Comment