« Home | "...to this end I labor, struggling with all his e... » | for more info on mine and heather's day at the bea... » | this couple was on a blanket next to us at the bea... » | heather snapped this of me writing "i love you: in... » | i like this pic..it's through the artsy lense of t... » | these pics are low resolution...but i couldnt wait... » | tony and I at the wedding...don't we look hot? He... » | Me and Heath at the beach...it was so cold...  » | i have an assignment for someone... find me a coo... » | me and my man...  »

thought i would change things up a bit...i didn't like my old template...so here we go...

it stinks though cause i lost all my old comments...

i'm about to do my daily run...or jog i should say....i'm getting pretty hooked on this running thing..and although during it..i hate every second of it...i sorta enjoy it after...knowing i just knocked off 3 miles....

i'm house-sitting for 2 months right now...this lady has an awesome house...but it's not very tidy...i stayed up sunday night cleaning....i had to wipe down the counters and mop the floors...she has 3 dogs...and needless to say...there is dog hair everywhere.....but she does have direct TV..so i was able to watch my cubbies play..which ruled....and she does have a hot tub...although it hasn't been used all year....so my next project is to drain that and clean it, and get it back to usable condition....

24 more days till tony moves here...
16 more days till i move out of my apt...
39 more days till i go to Mexico...

let the countdowns begin...

i guess it's been awhile since we talked....where are you moving?

jacki

Can you get me hooked on running! I want to run....

Post a Comment