« Home | for more info on mine and heather's day at the bea... » | this couple was on a blanket next to us at the bea... » | heather snapped this of me writing "i love you: in... » | i like this pic..it's through the artsy lense of t... » | these pics are low resolution...but i couldnt wait... » | tony and I at the wedding...don't we look hot? He... » | Me and Heath at the beach...it was so cold...  » | i have an assignment for someone... find me a coo... » | me and my man...  » | Me and my twin...  »

"...to this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me"
Col 1:29


His energy...His....what a relief, cause i don't have an ounce left.

i can't stop tears from falling, i don't think i've ever felt so much pressure in life, so much transition, so much opposition...

i hate the 20's....as jamie has stated on the cover of the eclectic mix cd she made me "the 20's suck, wake me up when i'm 30"...can i get a witness on this 20's thing?

i was challenged recently to come up with a 5 yr. personal growth plan. it was hard to look at my life 5 years out...but much easier to picture my life at 30, and then look back. It was easier to think, "when i'm 30, and look back on my life, what do i wish i would have accomplished?" i broke my life into "RPM's": 4 categories, Relational, Physical, Mental, & Spiritual...
you should do it...and when we all turn 30, we can say we did something with our 20's...