« Home | check out my mom....the actress....she's the one o... » | thought i would change things up a bit...i didn't ... » | "...to this end I labor, struggling with all his e... » | for more info on mine and heather's day at the bea... » | this couple was on a blanket next to us at the bea... » | heather snapped this of me writing "i love you: in... » | i like this pic..it's through the artsy lense of t... » | these pics are low resolution...but i couldnt wait... » | tony and I at the wedding...don't we look hot? He... » | Me and Heath at the beach...it was so cold...  »

i think i got the hot tub up and running at my house sitting house...now i just have to figure out the right chemical balance...i figure if i just dump enough white powdery stuff, and some of those tablet things in i'll be ok....right?

memos for the day

to direct TV: i love you, thank you for letting me watch the cubs

to my home-made jean skirt: you are so comfy

to my hangnail: why...why you gotta make my whole finger sore

to my car: you look good when you get a good washin, even thouugh that piece of trim fell off you when i was on the highway a couple weeks ago, and even though i have left many scratches on you when i prop my guitar case against you on Sundays...

to my nightmare last night: don't ever come back...i did not enjoy you

to my mom: blog!!...already.

to tanya: i'll retrive my winter coats from you in September

to the 3 dogs i'm watching: stop barking at random tiny noises and scaring the crap out of me

to my fridge: why are you empty?

to wally, my teddy bear: why you gotta jump off my bed in the middle of the night as to allude me right when i need you most when i have a nightmare

to jamie: thanks for the long convo today :)

to the next 19 days: please go by fast so the wait for my man to get here won't kill me

to tony: i love you more this second than i did the last

to all of you who puked at the last memo: shut-it, if i can't kiss him, than i at least gotta give him a shout out on my blog....

I LOVE YOU TOO SHELL!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I don't ever want that nightmare to come back either!

Post a Comment